Sunday, November 3, 2013

Matched by Ally Condie

Matched by Ally Condie

This book was another Dystopian novel that seemed like a mix of Divergent, Hunger Games, and the Giver, but not quite comparable to any one of these.
It wasn't a bad book, and it's definitely one of those that are easy to read and quick reads and has a story that gets you hooked and keeps you hooked.

However, as soon as I finished the book it was done, and I don't really have any itch to read the second one Crossed, of course, that could also be due to my friend who told me that second wasn't as good and wasn't worth reading.

It's not the best writing either, just a plot and characters that appeal to young adult readers. Not much that will last, but an enjoyable read while it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. I enjoyed Matched, rushed on the read Crossed. It wasn't nearly as good and I dwindled for about half a year before reading the last one when it came out :P I more so read it for the sake of seeing the ending than the fun of it... I like dystopian, but this was okay ^^

    ReplyDelete